Thursday, May 26, 2011
10:20 PM
Council term has officially ended.
Heh its kind of a good thing!
More time to study, more time for family and friends
OH AND SELF haha.
Hmm, I have never regretted joining council
It was a totally different experience from Chinese Dance.
HAHA i cant help but to always look back and think,
What would happen if i got into NJ and NJ chi dance? HAHA
MY LIFE WOULD BE HELL DIFFERENT NOW. :D
Hmmm and so i got the meritorious award.
AHA it was kind of surprising!!
heee, never expect to get that cos the 32nd's welfare didnt get it(i think).
And honestlyyy,
I wonder if i really deserved the award.
It says going beyond the call of duty(or somewhere along that line), but did I really go beyond that?
And looking back, what have I done for the 33rd's welfare?
Or even, the college's welfare?
Anywayy, all's over. haha
I'm glad i got it nonetheless.
YAY, LYNETTE SENT ME ATL'S NEW SONGS.
WHAT A GOOD WAY TO START THE MUGGING JUNE HOLS.
(even though i'm gng overseas heeee)
:D :D